Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Week 7, Thing 17

Well, once I got set up in a wiki and signed up I was able to attempt to log in to plcmclearning, but they required a password or invite code. Luckily, the password is at the bottom of the screen which was a little puzzling and funny to me... Anyway, I added my blog to the list of general blogs and I also added my thoughts to "Favorite Sports Stars" and "Favorite TV Shows." To fully read all the entries would take a good amount of time, and I'm not sure I would have the patience to do so. Also, it is apparent that people just add one after the other instead of reading what has gone on before. If they would read, it would eliminate a lot of repetition and unnecessary entries that could instead be responses to previous entries.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PBWiki isn't an open wiki, it requires a password. My guess is that that the PLMCL people were able to get the code at the bottom, so others can edit without them being emailed about it.